Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yuck!

One thing I have been blessed with so far is a LACK of early pregnancy symptoms. I am especially happy that I have had no morning sickness and have not vomitted once. I do get tired easily and love taking naps on my days off. I now head to bed way earlier than I used to... at 10:30pm instead of 12:30am.
However, right now, I can't stand chicken and fresh tomatoes. I love chicken...on a normal day...but now it makes me want to gag. Just the smell of it.....yuck! You know, sometimes it's hard to eat anything at a restaurant due to the conglomeration of smells......2 bites and Caohien finishes the rest. It's no wonder why husbands will gain weight during their wife's pregnancy...


BOO to


1 comments:

Jane October 17, 2007 at 3:04 PM  

what about canned tomatoes?

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP