Monday, November 5, 2007

World's Best Cream Puffs

So I just got back from Cali and the first thing I want to blog about is Beard Papa's- the best cream puff EVER!!!! So I tried a Beard Papa's in NYC last year but wasn't impressed. So when Caohien and I went to the Highland center in Hollywood, we passed by a Beard Papa's and decided to try it again. SOOO good! It's $1.75 a cream puff and whe you order it, they "inject" the cream right there. There was so much cream, Caohien had a minor accident with his first bite (See picture below but this doesn't really depict how much cream plopped out, this was after he licked the cream off his shirt....). And each cream puff is only 220 calories, 13 g of fat and even has 4g of protein. I could really eat these cream puffs to supplement my protein intake since chicken is still a no-no.

Here are some pics!


1 comments:

Vincent November 8, 2007 at 10:13 PM  

yummy did yall bring me home one?

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP