Wednesday, March 26, 2008

32 weeks

Here I am...32 weeks. 8 or less weeks to go. Random info for you...

  • Still dislike chicken
  • latest craving: Eclair donuts... SO BAD~!!! but i've only eaten 2 in the past few weeks
  • things I love: Iced tea, salad, avocado, fruit, really crunchy chips, cake, Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
  • stretch marks: unfortunately
  • something really annoying: rib pain on the right side when I sit.
  • still working.... 70+ hour work weeks... luckily I have 7 days off to relax
  • ready for baby? not yet
  • picked a middle name? not yet
  • Baby Collin is kicking and moving a lot, however I think he sleeps at night when I sleep, because I can sleep through the night without him waking me. That's a good thing
  • planning to breastfeed- yes
  • yes...sometimes I do forget I'm pregnant........

5 comments:

Cao March 27, 2008 at 4:15 PM  

i should attempt to ship you a whole box of Parisian eclairs.

Hope all is well! I miss you guys.

Anonymous March 27, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

You look so beautiful in that picture! You're going to love being a mother. =)

Anonymous March 27, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

so beautiful! makes me wish i took some maternity pix too!

Jane March 28, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

do you remember you're pregnant when you're at the bar doing shots?

The Kirks March 31, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Who's a beautiful woman in the picture? HeHe...Love the picture. This is a very memorable picture for you and of course Caohien too.
Best wishes to you.

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP