Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Collin: 1 month old

Collin is officially 1 month old today. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Seems like just yesterday I was waddling around pregnant with swollen feet. By the way, no more swollen legs and feet and I can eat chicken, happily!!

Collin had his 1 month check up today with the doctor. He is healthy and doing well! Every visit, the nurse fills out this handy sheet for us to put in a notebook they gave us. Here is his from his 2 week visit.

Here it is from today's visit.

Yes...Collin weighs just a little over 9 pounds!! We have ourselves a little chubb rock. I knew he gained some weight because he felt a little heavier, but I was pleasantly surprised. Can you imagine...some people give birth to babies already this big. I'm considering myself lucky since Daddy Tran was over 9 pounds when he was born. He also got a bit longer and head grew just a bit. My sweet boy is growing so fast! Here is another picture..check out his baby rolls.

1 comments:

Trisha June 4, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

yay! his cord stump fell off :) i love the belly roll pic. super cute!!!

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP