Friday, June 27, 2008

Collin's new mobile

So we bought Collin a musical mobile for his crib even though he doesn't spend any time in his crib. It's a cute rainforest mobile that plays mozart, beethoven, and bach and has some nice bright plush animals that twirl around. So Collin likes it for about 5 minutes. Maybe I can find a way to attach it to our bed where Collin spends ALL his time. Anyways, after I put it up, turned the music on and put Collin in the crib, I was in our office and looked into the room and this is what I saw.At least Mollie enjoyed it.

Hmmm...I think he likes it....

Happy Friday everyone.

2 comments:

Jessica June 28, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Yes, you did not completely waste your money on the mobile. =) Mollie is too cute....I can't get over how calm she looks compared to my 3 crazy ones....wanna trade? Have a good weekend!

Jessica June 28, 2008 at 11:03 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP