Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back to work.

Mommy is officially going back to work tomorrow, Wednesday. Miss Judy will be taking care of Collin when me and daddy are at work. I have been dreading this day for the past week and will miss Collin so much. 12 weeks flew by FAST! Judy watched Collin the other day for a few hours and was so nice to write down everything that happened while I was gone. I dropped him off at 10am. The first "entry" was "10:15am- big crying". poor baby. Hopefully Collin will be a good boy and won't have too many episodes of "big crying". So I will be working my usual 7 days on and 7 days off. So the good part is I will still have 7 days off to hang with the little guy...something to look forward to.

1 comments:

Jessica July 31, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Awww it must be so hard. Don't be tempted to call the sitter every 10 minutes lol! I'm sure Collin misses you dearly while you're gone!

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP