Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Playmat

On my work week on, I'm gone for almost 12 hours a day. Sometimes I only get maybe an hour to spend with Collin before he goes to bed for the night and usually that hour involves feeding him, changing him, then putting him to sleep. On the bright side, I'm happy to have 7 days off to spend with the little guy.

Today, we spent a lot of time on the playmat. Today for the first time, I saw him actually grab something on the playmat or maybe it was just by coincidence. Mr. Strongbaby even pulled over his toy as you can see and also loves kicking the hanging toys.


Here's Collin trying to sing...sorta.

0 comments:

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP