Friday, January 16, 2009

Talking about play.

When I'm off from work, Collin and I are usually out and about. Here is Collin at my new favorite park. It's a great place to walk. Who would've thought there would be hills in the middle of Plano?

I took him to the mall the other day and let him play in the kids play area for the first time. He had so much fun..he was climbing all over the place.

Here he is chillin on the grapefruit.

and he's has lots to say about it. Collin talked all the way to the car telling me how much fun he had.

1 comments:

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

that's what i sound like also when i'm pooping.

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP