Tuesday, February 24, 2009

until next time..

we are home sweet home.. back to the 75 degree weather of Dallas.. it was freeezing in philly. Collin was pretty good on the way home. It's hard traveling just me and the little man...he's such a busy body these days. There was a nice play area at the philly airport, so Collin got to play and crawl around to burn off some energy. I thought for sure he would sleep a majority of the way home.. but I was wrong. He only slept for 30 minutes and was so restless on the plane. Luckily, even though it was a full flight, we had an empty middle seat next to us (maybe noone wanted to sit in row 13). And to top it off, we mad a major CODE BROWN midway through the flight...which meant I had to go and change his diaper in the teeny tiny plane bathroom.. but we made it and happy to be home with daddy.

Everyone..please prepare for takeoff.

crawling allllllll over the place.checking out our plane.

mommy and collin.

3 comments:

Trisha February 25, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

code brown on an airplane is NOT fun! glad you guys had a good time and safe trip!

Jessica February 25, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

I am afraid of code brown on an airplane.luckily it did not happen the 2 times he's been on a plane! But the 2nd time was when it was just me and him....I wanted to pull my hair out!

Jessica February 25, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

Oh btw, we shaved Peyton's head this past weekend!!!! Ahhh i cried. I'm working on a new post now while Peyt is napping. Let's see if I'll get it posted!

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP