Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ziplining

We each got to pick one day for a couples day out in Hawaii. We chose to go ziplining while Danny and Thao watched Collin for us. We went to Kipu Ranch to do this. This is a privately owned ranch where parts of Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones were filmed. It was really fun and pretty exciting. We did 7 ziplines...all different lengths and heights. The last zipline we did was 1800 feet long. You could fall backwards and go upside down on some. You can see my attempt to go upside down on the one line... and me screaming when I went backwards on the same line. At the end of the 6 hour tour, they took us to a swimming area where we could zipline into the water. Caohien did a few flips and I even attempted it even though my swimming isn't great. I figured...how often would I get the chance to do it...so I went for it. I got to do it twice. Great experience and I highly recommend ziplining if you ever get the chance to do. It's not that scary at all...the scariest part is jumping off the platform.




We did this tour. http://www.outfitterskauai.com/

0 comments:

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP