Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm back.

Ok..it's been way too long since I've blogged. I feel bad for this blog neglect. Anyhow, we got a Mac computer and for some reason, i couldn't upload my pictures. Who really wants to read what I have to say with no pictures. So the good news is that I'm going to make a conscious effort to blog more since that last time was HALLOWEEN!!

So many things have happened since then. One of the biggest news is Collin is going to have a baby sister. I'm now 21 weeks- halfway through the pregnancy. Maybe she has been keeping me from blogging.

Well here's baby #2.





So I'll just post some random pictures from the last few months.

Collin is eating more...he eats...then throws up. I don't get it. But he's definitely eating more than he used too which makes us very happy. He loves mac and cheese and spaghetti. He doesn't eat veggies and will maybe eat a bite of fruit. He loves to drink milk and juice and LOVES anything junk food. don't we all.





We went to Philly for Christmas this year to visit my family. Here's Collin with Papa and Grammy and their 2 dogs- Thumby and Little Bit.



Dallas got pretty cold this year...but despite the weather.. Collin loves to be outside! Here's Collin throwing the football around.




Collin and Daddy. They look more alike everyday.



Ok..that's it for now. Will blog soon!

1 comments:

Jane March 26, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

OMG BABY #2 CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!!

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP