Friday, September 17, 2010

Philly Sept 2010

We just got back from visiting Jane in philly. It was a good trip. Kaylie and I went and daddy and Collin stayed home in Dallas. This was the first time I've ever been away from my boys.

Kaylie on the plane. We were so lucky to get a row to ourselves going and coming back. I guess that's the advantage of taking the earliest flight. Kaylie did awesome on the plane both times. She slept the entire way.


Oh hi Aunt Jane.


We took the train a couple of times to Philly to visit Jane. I never ever took a train in philly until now.


This is what Kaylie did everyday in the hospital.


6 weeks old


0 comments:

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP