Tuesday, April 22, 2008

9th month update

  • I am on the home stretch. I am now 36 weeks starting the 9th month of pregnancy. Woohoo. Time flies when you are having fun.

  • Had a doctor's appointment today. Everything is looking good. I now start going in weekly and getting the fun pelvic exams. So after todays exam, I am 1 cm dilated and the cervix is 50% effaced. For active labor, you need to be 10 cm dilated (to fit the head) and 100% effaced (which means the thinning out of the cervix) She says my body is definitely preparing for Collin but you can't predict when I will go into labor. It could be next week or next month. During the exam, the doctor can actually feel the head!! When she said this, Daddy Tran almost fell out of his chair. At first, she thought it was the baby's pelvis, but she brought out the sonogram machine and it showed that it was indeed his big head... so no worries there.

  • I am so glad that I will not be pregnant through the Texas summer heat. Today was about 90 degrees and I was dying! Everything is swollen... not a pretty site I must say. Yes...those are my swollen feet and cankles..... pretty ugly.

  • My nose seems to get redder and redder everyday....despite the foundation I put on it to try and cover it up. It's constantly RED! Sigh.

  • I haven't really had any cravings lately, however, I do love eating really crunchy chips which has tons of salt and doesn't help my swelling any, but oh well.
  • Collin is squirming around a lot more now! I love feeling him when he moves however, it can be painful at times.


Here we are this past weekend when we went to brunch. We are trying to get out as much as we can since we might not be able to for a while. Brunch was yummy!

2 comments:

Trisha April 24, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

collin will be here any day now!!! cant wait :)

mfchang April 29, 2008 at 4:36 AM  

Damn. It's been 9 months already? Keep up the good work endren!

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP