Friday, April 18, 2008

Diaper Bag

I think one of the hardest decisions for me so far has been choosing a diaper bag. I wanted something not so diaper-baggishy...since I'll be carrying this bag all the time and it will also function as my purse too once Collin gets here. This is such a personal decision. Who would have thought that it would be so hard. You need something functional as well as semi stylish. They have tons of styles online and a bunch at Babies R Us... but I needed to see and feel the bag and not so many stores carry diaper bags. I didn't want one that was so square or one that looked like a gym bag, or a backpack or one with a thousand compartments or one with Pooh on it. So I finally found one that I like at this cute maternity store called Pickles and Ice Cream.


Here's one side.
The other side. This pocket holds the changing pad it comes with.
Inside view but not the best picture. However, I love the fact that it's blue inside!
I'm sure this bag will do for all our baby needs, but if not, I can always use it as a tote bag or overnight bag....and the search for another diaper bag will begin once again. But as for now, there has been a big weight taken off my shoulders since I HAVE FOUND MY DIAPER BAG! and the best part...IT WAS ON SALE!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous April 19, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

how exciting!!!

-peaches

Anonymous April 21, 2008 at 3:56 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP