Sunday, May 4, 2008

D day has arrived...

So I woke up this morning to find that my water broke around 4:45am. I wasn't sure at first since it wasn't a GUSH of water or small trickle. So I woke Caohien up around 5:15am and we did some more research online to see if it really was my water breaking....and so we decided it was and I called my doctor. We took a shower and packed our bags...yes...we weren't fully packed yet. We headed to the hospital at 7am. I got into triage and sure enough, it was my water breaking. So the nurse hooked me up to the monitor and checked me to find that as of 8:00am I was 100% effaced and 4 cm dilated. I am having irregular contractions, uncomfortable but bearable. The doctor said I can get my epidural any time...but since the pain right now isn't bad, i'll hold off. so that is where we are now.....just waiting... nurse said I'll deliver in maybe 6 hours or so....

here we are in the observation room.in the delivery room. hmmm.....still smiling which probably means we have a ways to go.

3 comments:

Anonymous May 4, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

yay! can't wait to meet collin! can't believe you had time to research water breaking AND post about it =)

Vincent May 4, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

see you soon collin!

Anonymous May 4, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

in labor and still bloggin'
hah

i can't wait to see little baby Collin!

About This Blog

subscribe!

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP